Like every Dutch citizen, knowledge migrants and there families are obliged by law to put out a basic health insurance. HR Savvy has cooperation with ONVZ Health Insurance.
The ONVZ Vrije Keuze Basisverzekering (ONVZ basic health insurance policy offering freedom of choice) provides you with a brilliant, high-quality foundation. You have freedom in choosing your health-care provider or brand of medicine. Furthermore, a significant proportion of unavoidable medical expenses, such as hospitalisation, specialist help, GP visits and medicines is covered.
• Medical care, including that provided by GPs, hospitals, medical specialists and obstetricians
• Hospital stays
• Dental health-care for those aged up to 18 years
• Medical Appliances
• Planned and unforeseen treatments abroad
• Maternity Care
• Medical transportation (by ambulance or by public transport, taxi or private car)
• Paramedical care (limited physiotherapy/remedial therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy)
We can assist you with the application and explain the possibilities.
Would you like to avoid waiting lists for an initial consultation, treatment or admission? Or do you need information, advice or mediation? The ZorgConsulent can help you free of charge by providing waiting list mediation or discussing a proposed treatment with you, for instance.