Employers in the Netherlands can get Dutch work permits quickly for highly skilled international employees, without having to prove the non-availability of Dutch or EU workers.
To sponsor highly skilled migrants, the employer must first be registered in the Netherlands with the Chamber of Commerce, the Tax Authority, and the Dutch Immigration Service IND. A highly skilled migrant (also called a knowledge migrant or kennismigrant) is defined by age and salary.
We can help employers get IND approval to sponsor highly skilled migrants and take care of all immigration matters for their international employees.
Our services include:
• Registering the employer with IND as an authorized sponsor of highly skilled migrants
• Preparing IND applications for individual employees and their family members
• Reviewing employee personal documentation (passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) for compliance with IND rules
• Checking document legalizations (apostille)
• Arranging City Hall and IND employee registrations upon arrival in the Netherlands
• Assisting employee to open Dutch bank account
• Assisting employee to obtain Dutch health insurance coverage
• Renewing highly skilled migrant residence permit.